Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I was assign in Don Mateo Elementary School and my cooperating teacher is Mrs. Lourdes Escleto she is teaching Filipino and EPP/AP subject from grade 4 to 6. During my first observation my cooperating teacher asked me to transfer to the room of grade 4 students because their teacher is not arround and the students are very noisy, so i immediately go to that room. The students are very noisy and not doing the sit work that they need to do so i asked each of them to get their note books and write what is on the board then show it to me when they are already finished writing. Still the student are not following what i said some students are running, talking to each other, throwing papers and standing on the tables and chairs, that time I dont know what im going to do i want to yell on those children, while they are busy doing nothing i tell them "sige laksan pa ang boses mag daldal pa mag takbuhan pa" in a nice way and they stop making noise and they finish their work.

No comments:

Post a Comment